Thank you for taking some time to visit my page.
I’m Frank, 55 years young, living in Heerhugowaard in The Netherlands.
Many years ago (around 1994) I did have an old mobile radio for the (11 meter) CB band.
It was fun to do, and I liked it a lot.I had a busy life, so I didn’t had time to use the radio anymore.
Now…… many years later, the feeling renewed. so, I resumed my hobby.
In March 2019, I passed the exam for the Novice License.
So now I’m an official Dutch licensed radio amateur.
My licensed callsign is PD7FBK
I’m also a member of the Dutch Romeo Foxtrot DX Club with callsign 19RF688
- Yaesu FT-991A (VHF/UHF – HF) All mode Tranceiver
- Yaesu FTM-400XDR/DE (VHF/UHF – Wires-X – YSF Fusion C4FM)
- Yaesu FT5D
- ICOM ID-52e
- ICOM ID-E880 H (VHF/UHF – D-Star)
- Albrecht AE 2990 AFS 11/10 meter porto AM/FM/SSB
- Baofeng UV-5R 8 Watt
- Baofeng UV-9R PLUS 18 Watt
- Baofeng UV-10R
- Anytone AT-D878UV-Plus with BlueToothfor DMR
- Anytone AT-D878UV-Plus II with BlueToothfor DMR
- SharkRF Openspot for YSF Fusion C4FM
- 4 x MMDVM Jumbospot for DMR, D-Star and YSF
- RSP1A (listening)
- 2 RTLSDR RTL2832U V3’s (listening)
- Solarcon iMax 2000 (11/10 meters)
- HyEndFed 3 Bander
- MLA-30 loop antenna
That’s it for now!
73, Frank (PD7FBK)