Thank you for taking some time to visit my page.
I’m Frank, 52 years young, living in Heerhugowaard in The Netherlands.
Many years ago (around 1994) I did have an old mobile radio for the (11 meter) CB band.
It was fun to do, and I liked it a lot.I had a busy life, so I didn’t had time to use the radio anymore.
Now…… many years later, the feeling renewed. so, I resumed my hobby.
In March 2019, I passed the exam for the Novice License.
So now I’m an official Dutch licensed radio amateur.
My licensed callsign is PD7FBK
I’m also a member of the Dutch Romeo Foxtrot DX Club with callsign 19RF688
- Yaesu FT-450D (HF) Tranceiver
- Yaesu FT-2900R/E VHF FM Tranceiver
- Yaesu CSU-17 for various digital modes
- Kenwood TM-V7 (VHF/UHF) Tranceiver
- Zastone Z-218 (VHF/UHF) Tranceiver
- Baofeng UV-5R 8 Watt
- Baofeng UV-9R PLUS 18 Watt
- Anytone AT-D878UV-Plus with BlueTooth for DMR
- SharkRF Openspot for DMR
- MMDVM Jumbospot for DMR
- RaspBerry pi 3b+ for WSPR
- RSP1A (listening)
- RTLSDR RTL2832U V3 (listening)
- Solarcon iMax 2000 (11/10 meters)
- SIGMA EURO-COMM LW-10 for HF 40 – 6m Multiband Long Wire
- MLA-30 loop antenna
That’s it for now!
73, Frank (PD7FBK)